Instructions for Epson EcoTank ET-M1170 Setup
If Epson EcoTank is your Printer model, its time to expect high-quality print outs. Features are exciting and many and this is the reason why we name this model as Epson EcoTank monochrome wireless super tank printer. Check our the Epson Ecotank ET-M1170 Setup Guide.
Features and specifications are many and you can explore the most popuar features checking the reviews available on our webpage.
Let us help you to execute Epson EcoTank ET-M1170 setup and the manual is here
Initial Epson EcoTank ET-M1170 Setup Guide
- Switch on your device and make sure that the cables are connected properly
- You can view the initial and guided settings as you switch ON your device
- Set the language and the display and personalize the settings
- Load the paper into the paper input tray
- Insert the cartridge to the appropriate position
Connect your device to the Internet
- Activate the network and if you do not have a high-speed network, proceeding with the setup is tough
What are the available Internet connectivity methods for Epson EcoTank ET-M1170?
- Wi-Fi direct mode setup – If Wi-Fi direct mode is your choice, enable the feature. Press and hold the Wi-Fi button. Provide the Wi-Fi direct username and the password as you receive the Prompt.
- Wi-Fi protected setup – Search if the WPS button is located at the back of your device. Hold the button and wait until the Wi-Fi turns green
Select the best method that is compatible and if you end up with issues, you can print a wireless network test page or the connection report
Note – You can also change the wireless connection to wired if required and all you need to do is to connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the device and another end to the LAN port on your router.
Update the device software
- If Windows is your version, use the Built-in Epson Printer driver settings
An alternate method for Epson EcoTank ET-M1170 setup
Check if Epson Connect printer utility settings are compatible to use with Epson EcoTank ET-M1170 model
- If so you can proceed to install Epson Connect printer utility visiting the appropriate webpage.
- Agree to the Licence agreement.
- Register your printer clicking on the Printer registration tab.
- Create an Epson connect account and fill the required data.
- Add the Printer and proceed to complete the remaining setup instructions.
How to avoid Epson EcoTank ET-M1170 Setup errors
- Make sure that you choose the appropriate method for setup
- Select the best method to activate the internet
- Update the device software to the latest version
- Restart and reset the device to check if you can get rid of the error messages
- If it’s a mobile printing issue, make sure that the mobile printing app is compatible
- If you prefer to use Epson Connect, follow the appropriate steps accordingly.
How to print using the Epson EcoTank ET-M1170 printer?
- To start with, power on the device
- Select the document that you would like to print
- Enable the appropriate print settings and click on the Print Icon
- Wait for a while until you receive the print outs
If you would like to print from your mobile device, install the compatible mobile printing apps, connect the mobile device and printer to the same network to start printing.
Also, suggest you use Epson remote Printing software to print the documents from mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
If you would like to know more about the Epson EcoTank ET-M1170 setup, check the recent reviews posted on our webpage.
What are the highlighting features of the Epson EcoTank ET-M1170 model?
- The compact and attractive design.
- Excellent connectivity options such as Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi direct.
- Duplex printing options to print on both sides.
- High yield pigment bottle to fill the ink.
- Excellent print quality or printing output.
- 250 sheet tray at the front and one sheet tray at the back.
- Measures 5.9*14.8*13.7 inches.
- The design looks more attractive.
- Mobile printing options such as Apple Airprint and Google Cloud Print.
- Print speed of 20 pages per minute.
- Precision core technology on Print head.
- Printing resolution of 2400*1200 dpi.