Epson ET-2700 Wireless All-in-One Printer
Epson Ecotank series printers are well known for their ink saving modes. When you use the genuine inks of Epson it allows you to experience some of the quality performances. It promotes cartridge-free printing with 2 years of ink safely in the box. It consists of ink that can print up to 6,500 pages black. You can save 80 percent of ink with replacement bottles that cost low. The wireless feature is available in this printer and the control panel is easy to use. Have a look at the Epson ET-2700 setup process.
Epson ET-2700 Printer | Epson ET-2700 Setup
Follow the method given below for enabling the Epson to connect for the Epson printer in Windows.
- First of all, ensure if the product you use is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as mentioned on the start here sheet for the Epson ET-2700 Setup
- To find the start here sheet, first of all, install the Epson connect printer setup utility
- Agree to all the end-user license agreement and then press Next
- Press install and then Finish
- Choose the product and then press Next
- Then, choose printer registration and then press Next
- Choose Agree and then tap Next
- When you look at the option Register a printer to Epson connect message press OK
- Perform one of the following
- If you are making a new account then fill out the details to create Epson connect account. After that press Finish
- If you are arranging a new product with the account that already exists then choose “I already have an account” and fill out the “Add new printer form”. Click add
- Press close
- Look at the activate scan to cloud and remote print. These are the steps given to activate the Scan to cloud and remote print services
Connect Epson Expression Ecotank ET-2700 Wireless All-in-One Printer to Network
Wifi direct mode setup for Epson ET-2700 Wireless All-in-One Printer
The printer will be able to connect with the computer and other devices with this method. This can be done with the requirement of a wireless router or access point. In the wifi direct mode, the printer will act as an access point for many devices. Activate wifi direct mode with the procedure below.
- Hold down the wifi button and click the network status button. The wifi light and the wifi direct light will flash. Then leave the buttons
- If both lights stop flashing the light of the wifi direct will remain ON
- Hold the network status button for seven seconds for it to print the network status sheet
- Utilize the computer or the wireless device to choose the wifi network name and that is SSID and also the password from the network status sheet
- Now you will be able to print from the device with the assistance of computer and device. If you are not able to print successfully you can repeat the process and ensure if you have entered the password correctly
The Wifi protected setup for Epson ET-2700 Setup
If your printer uses the WPS enabled wireless router or the access point then you can speedily link the product to the network utilizing the WPS or the wifi protected setup.
- Click the WPS button on the router or the access point
- Hold the wifi button on the product for about five seconds until you see the wifi light and wifi direct light flashing
- The wifi light will turn green to show that it is a successful connection
- Ensure to click and hold the wifi button on the product in two minutes of clicking the WPS button on the router and access point
Printing Network Status Sheet
With a good internet connection, the Epson ET-2700 Wireless All-in-One Printer will work effectively. If you take off the button before the seven seconds then the network connection report will print instead of the network status sheet.
How to Change from USB to Wi-Fi Connection?
If the network connection is formed already between the printer and the computer using the method of USB connection then you can alter the connection to wifi easily.
- Remove the connection of the USB cable from the product
- Uninstall the software of the product
- Download and install the software of the product from the Epson site by using the steps on the start here sheet
- Update the product’s connection to the new wifi router if it is a new network route
To know more about the Epson printer setup process and Epson ET-2700 driver download you can contact our representatives who are available for you 24*7 @ +1-844-329-5060.