How To Troubleshoot Epson Printer?
Epson printer troubleshooting is easy when you compare with other models. Execute the tips and stay apart from the frequent error messages. If you are new to the world of Epson printer, let us explain how to troubleshoot Epson Printer.
Diagnose the error type first and then begin to execute the troubleshooting guide
Common Epson Printer Errors
Error categories are many and include software errors, Printing errors, scan errors, cartridge errors and much more
For each of these errors, troubleshooting tips differ. Suggest you to opt for the best and compatible method to proceed using the device
Epson Printer Offline
- As offline error is common with Epson Printer, the device stops communication with the other connected devices
- Now when you start to print, an offline error message will appear on your screen
What is the solution to fix Printer OFFLINE ERROR?
- All you can do is to disable the Printer offline settings on your device
Epson Printer Not Printing Black
- Do not allow your black ink to dry and suggest you to fill the Ink to the required level
- Suggest you to buy a new Black cartridge and you can read the reviews to find the compatible method
Clogged or Blocked Epson Printhead Nozzles
Clean the blocked or clogged print head nozzles using a cloth or distilled water. Run the print head cleaning cycles regularly
Internet Connectivity Issues on Epson Printer
- Suggest printing an internet connection test page to cross-check and verify the network settings
- Click on the Menu tab> Navigate to the network settings > Click on the option, Print a network test page
- Configure the IP address settings and all you need to do is to visit the TCP/IP page
- Place the device and router close to each other to avoid signal interference
Epson Printer Not Printing After Changing New Cartridge
- Use the reset feature to update the cartridge settings and the new cartridge will then recognize your printer
Scan your Epson printer
As there are multiple scan tools available, use it to begin a quick scan. This step will help to resolve most of the error messages that popup
Device restart or reset- Suggest removing the cables connected, disconnect the device from the network and connect the cables after a while
Want to Know How to Reset your Epson Printer?
Reset settings are available and built-in for Epson printer models. Want to reset your device?
- Press and hold the reset button located at the back of your device
Unable to Receive the Print outs
- The jammed or blocked papers inside can affect your print jobs and you cannot receive the Print outs
- Hence the only solution is to clear the blocked papers at the earliest
Print outs that are not clear
- Quality papers are always recommended to use with Epson and you can begin your search right away
- Set the paper size visiting the respective paper settings
- It’s important to Load the paper properly in your paper input tray
- Reload the paper once and try printing once again
- Check to make sure that the printer Ink pads are not expired, if so you can replace it with a new one
- Run a printer operation check to validate and verify the printer settings
- Scan features are available to use with any Printer. Epson printer users often get stuck with the scan errors
- Fixing this error is not a big deal and you can cross-check the scan software version, verify the scan settings
- Make sure that the index sheet is placed properly on the scanner glass
Epson Printer Not Printing Color
Latest Epson printers arrive with the option to print in both color and black. The only solution is to set the print settings to color
What if Epson Printer Components do not WORK?
In case of any damage to any of the Epson printer components, its good to service the device once. You can also replace the spare parts if required
Troubleshoot the errors, start printing to receive print results and you can set the appropriate settings
Instructions on how to troubleshoot Epson printer are available on Epson Printer manuals. Do you require any further guidance, talk to our customer support executives @+1-844-329-5060 or visit Epson connect printer setup.